Every new MMP game launch has some technical issues and Amazon’s latest entry ‘New World’ is no different. Like all massive games, New World also requires a high system to play. Therefore, if your PC is that too powerful, you may face several glitches. One of the recent issues with New World is that many players are complaining that the game doesn’t load properly and they can only see Black Screen. If you’re also facing the same issues, let’s check out its solutions.
How to Fix New World Launch Error
Here are all the possible fixes. Go through them one by one and see whether or not the New World error is fixed.
Get the latest Graphics Drivers and OS update
Sometimes, the game may encounter such issues and technical glitches when your OS and Graphics Drivers are not updated. So, first of all, make sure to get them updated with the latest and full version.
When a large MMP game like New World doesn’t launch properly, an antivirus can be the main problem. So, make sure to disable it from the system.
Terminate all Unnecessary Apps and Perform a Clean Boot
Since, we have several games installed on our system, any of them can intervene in our game which we need to terminate to prevent the New World game from launching. For this:
1. Press Win Key + R and type ‘msconfig’ and enter
2. Go to the ‘General’ tab and uncheck ‘Load startup items’
3. Next, go to the ‘Service’ tab and check ‘Hide all Microsoft services’
4. Now click on ‘Disable all’
5. And then click on ‘Apply’ and then ‘Ok’
Once done, try to launch the game again and it will be launched smoothly without any issues.
Disable GeForce and Steam Overlay
If you have certain fancy features activated like screenshots, in-game purchases, etc, it is recommended to close them first to avoid launching issues on New World. For this:
1. Open up ‘Steam’
2. Then open ‘Library’ and right-click on it to select ‘Properties’
3. Next, go to the ‘General’ tab and uncheck ‘Enable Steam Overlay while in-game’
4. Once done, launch the game again.
That’s all for this guide on How to Fix New World Launch Error.
Do not forget to visit our website for the latest updates on several other games.