Minecraft is a popular action-adventure game and it can be enjoyed by people of all ages. It has over 140 million active users every month. Like other online games, the developer of this game Mojang Studios frequently releases new updates to the game to keep it fresh. However, it also causes several bugs and issues like internal exception error or OpenGL error 1282, and more. Adding to these issues, many players are now encountering exit error code 1 – “Game ended with bad state” error and so players are unable to play the game. If you have the same issue, here is how you can fix it.
Fix Minecraft Exit Error Code 1: Resolve the Game Ended with Bad State
Thankfully, there are a few potential methods you can try to fix exit error code 1: “Resolve the game ended with bad state” in Minecraft. Go through the following solutions one by one until it gets resolved.
1. Firstly, make sure you have updated the game and system software as well as graphics drivers to the latest version.
2. If you have installed any mods to play the game, then disable them. Using Mods can be fun but sometimes it can also create problems. So, simply remove them and try to play the game again. The issue should be fixed.
3. One of the users on Reddit has recommended a solution where players need to tweak some changes in the file. Here are some simple steps to follow:
– First of all, open up the Minecraft Launcher and click on “Launch Options”
– In the settings, make sure the “Java executable” box is ticked or checked to “Green”
– In the text box next to “Java executable”, you need to remove the w oat java, and make sure that the code in the box reads like so “C:\Program Files (x86)\Minecraft\runtime\jre-x64\1.8.0_25\bin\java.exe.
– Once done, save your changes and that’s it – Now you will be able to play the game as normal.
– In case that doesn’t work, you need to delete and re-install Java and/or Minecraft.
That’s all we have to fix exit error code 1: resolve the game ended with a bad state error in Minecraft.