F1 22 is the latest racing video game by Codemasters and published by EA Sports. This new version has brought several new features but unfortunately, players are complaining about several bugs and issues with the game such as crashes, hangs, no in-game sound, and more. Adding to these issues, many players are now saying the game is crashing with the EGO Dumper error message.
According to multiple reports, it seems the issue occurs at any point in time while playing F1 22. Some players are saying, after getting this error, they are not even able to start the game and they are kicked out of the game during the loading screen. Some other players are saying, the game crashes a lot. Well, this is a simple bug and can be fixed with some simple solutions. Let’s learn in this guide how to fix the F1 22 Dumber Crash issue.
Fixing F1 22 Ego Dumper Crash Issue
Thankfully, there are some simple and quick solutions suggested by many players on Reddit and Twitter. You can try to get rid of Ego Dumper crash issues in F1 22. Here are some simple methods to follow:
1. Delete the F1 22 folder inside C:\Users\[your_username_here]\Documents\My Games > delete folder called “F1 22”.
2. Disable Steam overlay or any other overlay you are using.
3. Attempt to use TAA or AMD FX instead of DLSS.
4. Make sure your firewall and antivirus software are not restricted to F1 22 or blocking the game files from being accessible.
5. Make sure you have installed the latest GPU drivers.
6. In addition, check if the version of your Windows is up-to-date.
7. From the ransomware protection in Windows, exclude F122.exe.
8. If you are using any third-party apps, turn it off while playing F1 22.
That’s everything you can do to fix the F1 22 Ego Dumper crash issue. If any of the above solutions don’t work, then wait until the developers fix the issue from their end.