Warzone is one of the popular and widely played battle royale games released for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Windows. But unfortunately, this game has several bugs and issues. Pilum error code in Warzone strikes many CoD players around the world. When Xbox users download Call of Duty and try to play it, they see that they need to download some additional packs to play the game. This is the point where players start receiving Pilum error codes. The exact error message reads: “Purchase failed, Error code: Pilum”. If you are also receiving error code Pilum “purchase error” on Xbox, check out this guide and learn how to fix it.
Fixing Call of Duty Warzone Error Code Pilum – Purchase Error on Xbox
It is quite difficult to know the exact reason why the players are receiving Pilum error code in Call of Duty Warzone. So, there are a few things you can try to fix this issue. We recommend going through the following tips until you fix this error code.
1. First of all, try the classic and easy method. Simply restart your Xbox. Turn it off fully and once it is off, unplug its power cable from the mains. Wait for a minute or so and then plug it again.
2. Next try to clear up the cache on your Xbox and check if the issue is resolved or not.
3. Delete the active downloads that incited the error. Here is how you can do it:
– Press “Guide” on the controller of your Xbox
– Go to “Games and Apps”
– Select “Active Downloads” and then select “Cancel All”
4. Besides, try to delete any content that was downloaded partially before this error. For this:
– Go to Settings and then “Storage”
– Delete the content with a yellow exclamation mark next to it
– Lastly, try to download the content again
5. It is also recommended to download and install the CoD multiplayer pack. If that doesn’t work then, try to go to the Microsoft Store and from there, you can download it.
6. If nothing works, the last and extreme solution is to uninstall the game completely and then delete all content. Once done, reinstall its fresh copy and all other additional packs you require.
That’s everything you can do to fix the Call of Duty Warzone Pilum error code – Purchase error notification on Xbox.
Also check – How to fix CoD Warzone: Texture not loading issue.