Roblox is an ultimate gaming platform where you can join millions of other players and discover an endless variety of mesmerizing experiences crafted by a global community. The Roblox is designed exclusively for PC, tablets, and smartphones. But you’ll be glad to know that you can also play Roblox on the Oculus Quest VR headset. Although, it is not available officially but using a headset, you can easily play it on the Oculus Quest 2. Go through the following guide and know the process of how you can do it.
How to Play Roblox on Oculus Quest 2
To play Roblox on Oculus Quest 2, first, you will need to make sure you have a PC that supports the VR headsets as some PC configurations don’t support the power of VR games. So, once you know your PC is able to handle the VR games, you can easily play its games on your Oculus Quest 2 using a wire or wirelessly. Now, let’s learn how is it possible? Go through the following simple steps to access Roblox on Oculus Quest 2.
1. If you want to play Roblox wirelessly on your Oculus Quest 2, you will need to download the Virtual Desktop app. You can purchase this app from the Oculus Quest Store for only $19.99.
2. Then, you will need to download and install the Free Companion PC app. Once installed, enter your Oculus username and connect your headset.
3. Once done, you will be able to access VR games on the Virtual Desktop menu manually using your PC or through the headset.
Play with Wires:
If you want to play Roblox with wires, the best option is to use Oculus Link. For this option:
1. First go to Roblox and download the official PC client
2. Visit the official website of Oculus and download the Oculus desktop app
3. Once you have downloaded both apps, plug in your Quest 2 headset to your computer using a USB-C cable and that’s it. Now you can enjoy Roblox on your Oculus Quest 2 with wires.
That’s how you can play Roblox on Oculus Quest 2.