Fortnite is a highly-acclaimed free-to-play Battle Royale game with several game modes for all types of the game player. However, many players want to play Fortnite on the Nintendo Switch using the same weapons, skins, and other tools that they earned from playing on PC or other consoles. Are you wondering is it possible? Yes, of course you can play! But first, you will need link up your Epic Games account with your Nintendo Switch account. If you have no idea how to do it, in the below guide, we will learn how to link/unlink an Epic Games account to your Nintendo Account.
Linking and Unlinking an Epic Games Account to Your Nintendo Account
After linking an Epic Games account with your Nintendo account, you can sync all of your game progress on all types of gaming platforms. And also, you will be able to use the cross-play feature to play this game with some other gamers as well who are playing on other gaming platforms.
For this, you need to link up an Epic Games account to your Nintendo account and that is very easy. Here are some simple steps to follow:
To Link Epic Games Account to Your Nintendo Account
1. Upon launching Fortnite on your Nintendo Switch, you will be asked to select a user profile to link with the Epic Games account
2. Select your profile and load the game
3. Once the game launches, hit the button “A” and continue to the login screen
4. If you have not created your Epic Games account, then select “Sign Up” or you need to select “Log in”.
5. Follow some simple instructions and enter in your email ID and password linked with your Epic Games account
6. Once everything is done, the Epic Games account is successfully linked up with your Nintendo account and now you can start playing Fortnite on your Switch
If you want to link on a web browser, go to the official website of Fortnite and sign in using your email id and password. Hover your mouse on username and then click on Account and select Connected Accounts. Then, you will get the Switch icon, click on Connect. Once done, enter your Switch account login information and press “Sign In”.
To Unlink Epic Games Account to Your Nintendo Account
To unlink an Epic Games account to your Nintendo Account, you will need to visit the official site – epicgames.com as you cannot do it in-game.
That’s how you can link/unlink an Epic Games account to your Nintendo Account.