Valorant is one of the widely played first-person free-to-play games developed by Riot Games and released in June 2020. But still, this game has plenty of errors and bugs rampant every after big patch such as Packet Loss error. With the latest Windows 11 release, many players are upgrading their computer systems to the latest OS to enjoy a better gaming experience. But, many players are reporting they can’t play the game further because of the VAN 1067 error code in Valorant. Fortunately, there are certain workarounds you can try to fix Valorant VAN 1067 error.
How to Fix Valorant VAN 1067 Error Code
VAN 1067 error code appears in Valorant when you have not enabled TPM 2.0 and secure boot or if they are not working properly. These features are important for Windows 11 ad they protect players from certain security threats. In case they have not enabled automatically, you will need to activate them manually.
Here are some quick steps to fix Valorant VAN 1067 error.
Enable the Secure Boot
As we have just mentioned, if you have not enabled the secure boot, you may get this error code while playing Valorant. Go to the following steps to enable the secure boot.
1. Restart your computer system and enter the BIOS settings by pressing F2 constantly or you can also press the Delete key
2. Then go to the Security tab
3. Next enable the TPM option
4. Go to the Boot option and then enable the Secure Boot
5. Save the settings and exit
6. Now, your computer system will restart automatically
7. Launch Valorant and the issue should be resolved
Select UEFI option
After enabling secure boot, if you are still getting VANT 1067 error code, then go through the following steps to select the UEFI option.
1. Go to the Startup and open BIOS Settings by clicking the F10 and F12 keys
2. Go to Advanced Options and find out “Secure Boot”. Here is the path to find: Advanced Options >> Boot Options >> Secure Boot
3. In the Secure Boot, select the Window UEFI Mode option
4. Once done all of these steps, you will be able to play the game without the VAN 1067 error code
Keep restarting the system or game
If the above solutions don’t work, then keep restarting the system as well as the game, and eventually, the issue will be resolved.
Restart the “vgs” service
The next solution is to go to the Task Manager and click on the Service Tab and right-click on vgs service and restart. However, this service will only be visible if the game is running or you have installed it.
However, the BIOS settings interface can be different based on the motherboard type. If you can’t find TPM and Secure Boot options, you can return to Windows 10 and start enjoying Valorant.
Here is our next guide: What is mobile legends creator camp and how to join?