Valorant is a very popular skill-based shooter game released in 2020. Since its release, numerous new features have been incorporated into the game such as maps, agents, game modes, and many more. However, players have been reporting several issues and bugs with the game such as high ping issues, deathmatch spawn issues, etc.
That’s not enough and recently, many players are experiencing the “process already running” error. It has been noticed that when players install Valorant for the first time or they resume playing the game after some days, they receive a “process already running” error.
The same issue occurs in Riot’s other titles as well including League of Legends. If you are receiving this same error, here is how you can fix it.
So far, the only quick and best solution is to delete the vcruntime140.dll folder. If you have no idea how to do it, here are some simple steps to follow:
1. First of all, go to Riot Games folder in your C: drive
2. Then, you will see several options including Riot Client
3. Click on Riot Client and the second last file called vcruntime140.dll
4. Right-click on that file and delete it
5. Once done, reinstall Valorant, and you will be able to enjoy the game without any errors
That’s all for this guide on how to fix the Valorant process already running error.Also check – How to fix Valorant VAN 1067 error.