The PlayStation 5 by Microsoft is genuinely leaping forward in the world of console gaming. It offers stunning 4K performance, super-fast loading times, and an exceptionally game-changing controller that offers to play online games more tactile and immersive than ever. Updates on PS5 are regular and keep the console in tip-top condition but still, some issues and bugs are common in this console. Recently, many users have found that their console doesn’t produce any sound. If you are experiencing the same issue on your PS5 console, here we have covered several potential workarounds to fix the PlayStation 5 no sound issue.
Fixing the PlayStation PS5 No Sound Issue
It is quite a frustrating issue as in most games, audio plays an important part to enjoy the game to the fullest but according to multiple reports, players say the sound is not coming out from their PS5. If you are experiencing no sound issue on your PS5, there are a few things you can do to fix it.
1. Let’s start the solutions with the generic method. Press the mute button on your DualSense controller. If it is pressed unintentionally, then press it again and check if the issue is resolved or not.
2. The next obvious thing to make sure of is to check if your volume controls are not muted.
3. Try to restart your console as well as your TV. Also, you can try to switch off both of them, unplug their power cable for about 30 seconds, and plug it in again.
4. Besides, you can also try to plug in your controller in the console. That means, it will not use Bluetooth and so it might interrupt TV audio on some TV models.
If the above solutions don’t work, then try the below things:
1. Connect your PS5 console directly to the TV HDMI port. If any other audio or video devices are connected, then remove them.
2. Verify that the TV is set on the correct input.
3. Try to use a different HDMI cable. In case the HSMI cable is damaged or faulty, it can cause this issue.
4. A faulty or damaged HDMI port can also be responsible so try to use a different TV input and HDMI port and check if the issue is resolved or not.
5. If you are playing the game solo, then try to connect a headset to your PlayStation 5 console and enjoy the fun of the game.
If nothing works, then we recommend contacting PlayStation Support and their technical team will help you to resolve this problem.
That’s it for this guide on how to fix no sound issue on PlayStation 5.
Also check – How to fix PS5 CE-118878-3 error code.