Fortnite is one of the unbeatable battle royal games.However, like all other massive titles, this game also brings several issues such as White Screen bugs and servers going offline frequently. Recently, many players are facing a “Failed to query for tournaments rules” error. According to multiple reports, this issue occurs especially when they try to queue for in-game events and tournaments. The same issue occurred last year as well and it is appearing again. Let’s find out in this guide, how to fix the “Failed to query for tournament rules” error in Fortnite.
How to Fix the “Failed to query for tournament rules” Error in Fortnite
The same issue occurred earlier in March 2020 and it was resolved by the Epic Games. In addition, the developers had to extend the tournament period in North America and Brazil servers. However, it seems the same issue occurs again as many players are getting this error message. Here is how you can fix the “Failed to query for tournament rules” Error in Fortnite.
1. When you are in a queue for a tournament while playing Fortnite, and if you face this error message, the best way is to quit the game and try again after 15 – 20 minutes.
2. If you are queuing for several minutes and if you are not getting the error message, then wait and be patient and do not restart. You will be able to get into the game again sometimes.
3. Make sure your internet connection is stable and working fine. You can also restart your internet connection and router and check if the issue persists.
4. Log out and log in again in the Epic Games account can also help you to solve this issue.
5. If nothing works, the last resort is to uninstall the game completely and then re-install it again.
Just make sure, the tournament you are entering is active currently. In case the tournament is expired, you may face this error message.
That’s all we can do to fix the “Failed to query for tournament rules” error in Fortnite. Also learn, how to enter into the Vault without opening it.