Pokémon Go is a popular AR-based mobile game and it has been loved by millions of players around the world since it was launched. But like other mobile games, Pokémon Go is also not immune from glitches and bugs. Many players try to catch all of the Pokémon but they are unable to do that because of some glitches and issues like the “Unable to authenticate” issue in Pokémon Go. If you have the same issue, then check out this guide as we have covered all the potential workarounds to fix this error message.
Fixing Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate Issue 2022
If you are running into an error message “Unable to authenticate issue” while playing Pokémon Go, that means there are some issues with the internet connection. Well, there are some potential workarounds you can try to fix this issue.
1. First of all, power cycle your internet router. To do this, unplug your router or simply restart it. This way, any minor issues will get resolved.
2. Also, try to contact your internet service provider and check if there is no issue from his side.
3. If you’re playing the game on the go, make sure you are not in that part where it has low cellular service such as tunnels, forested areas, or national parks.
4. Besides, also check that the VPN service is not running in the background while playing the game.
5. In addition, try to clear out the cache and check if the issue is resolved or not.
That’s everything you can do to fix the Pokémon Go “Unable to authenticate” issue in 2022.
Read more: How to fix PGSharp not working issue.