Valorant features a highly competitive FPS game. It is one of the widely played games, thanks to its pure design perspective and excellent gunplay. However, recently many players globally receive a Packet Loss error. This issue is not limited to Valorant game only but it is a common command issue usually triggered by the servers’ outage or connectivity issue. However, there are some workarounds you can try to fix the Packet Loss error in Valorant.
How to Fix Packet Loss Error in Valorant
This error can happen because of several reasons and one of the main reasons can be server down on Riot Games’ side. In case the server is running smoothly, then you will have to go through some troubleshoots. Here is what you need to do to fix the Packet Loss error in Valorant.
1. Check your internet connection
The first thing you will need to do is to check your internet connection. In case, if it is not stable, you may get a Packet Loss error in Valorant. So, make sure your internet connection is stable and working fast. Also, you can restart your WiFi modem or router to check if the issue is fixed.
2. Check the current status of the server
If the Valorant servers are down, you may encounter such issues. There are essentially 3 ways to check the current Valorant server status.
– Go to the official website Riot Games Service Status and see if other players have also reported the same issue in the last 24 hours.
– Check the official Twitter handle for any statement or message by the Valorant team regarding the server maintenance or outage.
– The last option is to check Reddit and other forums where other players have also experienced the same problem.
3. Use VPN
Sometimes, it happens that the servers’ issues are limited to certain specific locations. If you can’t wait until the issue is fixed by the devs team, then you can install a VPN service on your device and change its current location. Once done, try logging in to the game again and see if the problem is fixed.
That’s everything you can do to fix the Pocket Loss error in Valorant.