Outriders Worldslayer, one of the highly anticipated games, is finally out now. This new game introduces a new campaign, new endgame, and new features. However, its launch didn’t go smooth as the game has various bugs and issues such as crashes, won’t start, hangs, black screen, no in-game sound, and more. In addition to these issues, many players are complaining that their gamepads or controllers are not working on PC and this issue is preventing the game from running smoothly on computer. If you are having the same issue, here is how you can fix it with some simple workarounds. So, let’s learn how to fix Outriders Worldslayer gamepad or controller not working on PC.
Fixing Outriders Worldslayer Gamepad or Controller Not Working on PC
There can be several reasons for this issue to occur but worry not as you will surely get reliable and quick solutions from this guide. Here we have covered all the potential solutions to fix Outriders Worldslayer gamepad or controller not working on PC.
1. Restart Your System
One of the first simple and quick solutions to fix this issue is to restart your gaming system. This simple trick will remove most of the minor errors so that you can enjoy the game without any issues.
2. Disable Steam Input
The next workaround is to disable Steam input. Here are some simple steps to follow:
1. Open up Steam and go to the Library. Right-click on the Outriders Worldslayer and select “Properties”.
2. Next, select the “Controller” option under the “Override for Outriders Worldslayer” and then select the Disable Steam Input.
3. Once done, run the game and check its performance.
4. If you are having the same issue, then open up the Steam Controller window, switch to the Enable Steam Input option, and then check the performance.
3. Run the Game in Big Picture Mode
Sometimes, the issue gets resolved if you run the game in Big Picture Mode. To do this:
1. Open up Steam, go to “Library” and right-click on the Outriders Worldslayer.
2. Then, click on the “Big Picture Mode” option from the upper side of the screen and then press the “Continue” option.
3. Then select the “Library” option, click on the Games, and select “Outriders Worldslayer”.
4. Once done, click on the “Play” button and run the game and check the performance.
4. Configure Your Controller
The next solution includes the configuration of your controller. To do this:
1. Open up Steam and go to “Library”. Right-click on the “Outriders Worldslayer”.
2. Now select the option “Steam” from the top left side of the screen and then click on “Settings”.
3. On the next screen, click on the “Controller” option and select the “General Controller Settings” from the screen.
4. Lastly, select your controller from the list and then run the game to check if the issue is solved or not.
5. Remove External Components
If you are attempting to run the Outriders Worldslayer on your PC and the gamepad or controller is not working, then you must remove all external components. You need to remove headsets, joysticks, USB cables, or any other external peripherals before running the game.
That’s everything about how to fix Outriders Worldslayer gamepad/controller not working issue on PC.