Monster Hunter Rise is finally launched on PC on the 12th of Jan and dedicated players have already started enjoying this action role-playing game. However, the launch of the PC version of the game does not seem to be easy for everyone as several players are having the crashing at startup issue. While many other players are experiencing “Failed to Save” error with MH Rise PC. It seems this issue occurs due to a large number of players attempting to get into the game. Well, there are some workarounds you can try to fix Monster Hunter Rise “Failed to Save” error on PC.
How to Fix Monster Hunter Rise “Failed to Save” Error on PC
Usually, the developers release a patch on the very first day to solve several initial issues but since the game has gone live a couple of hours ago, you have to try to solve some issues by yourself. Go through this guide and learn how to fix Monster Hunter Rise “Failed to Save” error on PC.
Verify Integrity of Game Files
One of the first things you should do is to verify the integrity of your game files. In case, it has any corrupted or missing files while downloading the game, you may get such errors. So, you will have to perform these easy steps to verify the integrity of game files on Steam.
1. Open up Steam
2. Go to the “Library section” and right-click on the game and then select “properties”
3. Select the tab “Local Files” and next click on the “Verify Integrity of Game Files” button
4. Now, Steam will start verifying the game files. It may take a bit long time to complete the process
5. Once it is done, close the windows, restart your PC and then launch the game
If that doesn’t work, try the next step.
Run the game as Administrator on PC
Sometimes, the game files need Administrator permissions to run it properly. Here is how you can run the game as an Administrator on PC.
1. Go to the Steam library
2. Right-click on the game – MHR
3. Go to Properties >> Local Files
4. Click on Browse Local Files
5. Find the game application (executable)
6. Right-click on it and go to Properties
7. Click on the tab “Compatibility”
8. Check the box “Run this program as an administrator”
9. Lastly, click on “Apply”, restart the Steam, launch the game again, and the issue should be resolved.
Hopefully, any of these fixes will sort out the “Failed to Save” error on Monster Hunter Rise PC.
Here is our next guide: How to fix CAT Code error in Destiny 2.