League of Legends (LoL) is one of the massively popular team-based games by Riot Games with more than 140 players to make grand plays with. However, LoL has certain strict community guidelines so, your account can get suspended easily. There are multiple reasons for your account banning such as using third-party software, being a toxic player, or cheating. But, if you believe, your account is suspended for no reason, go through this guide and know what you can do in that case.
How to Fix League of Legends Account Suspended
It doesn’t matter for what reason your League of Legends (LoL) account is banned, the only thing you can do is to contact the League of Legends support team. If you don’t know how to contact, go through the following simple steps:
1. Visit the official Riot Games support page
2. Click on the “Submit a ticket” option
3. Find and then click on “Contact Us”
4. And then submit the request form properly and select the “Discuss a personal suspension” option
5. There you will see a description box where you can explain the issue
6. Once done, submit your concern and then you will have to wait for the response from the team
Sometimes, they will take a bit more time than expected as they need to answer countless players but eventually, they will surely reply to you and solve the issue
Given the seriousness of your reasons, the support team will then opt if they’ll block your account further or not.
That’s all you can do to fix the League of Legends account suspended.
Also learn – How to fix Refund Token issue in League of Legends.