God of War is one of the action-adventure games which can be played only on PlayStation consoles only. However, it looks like several bugs and glitches are troubling the fans on both Xbox and PC. According to many reports, recently many players around the world are complaining, their PS5 or Xbox controller not working which is quite frustrating. If you are also facing the same issue, here we are going to present you with some of the possible workarounds.
How to Fix God of War Controller Not Working on PS5 or Xbox
According to multiple reports on the internet, there are certain possible solutions that you can try to fix controller-related issues such as it stopped working or disconnected suddenly or controller is not detected whatsoever.
If you are using a PS4 or PS5 controller and already linked up with DS4Windows but still it says controller disconnected, then go through the following steps to fix it.
1. Make sure you have properly connected your PS4/PS5 controller and linked up with DS4Windows
2. Next, open up the DS4Windows Settings menu and then enable the “Hide DS4 Controller” option
3. Save changes and restart your system to apply changes and the issue should be resolved
This solution worked for many players. In case, that doesn’t help, you can:
– Try to update your game with the latest version
– Also, you can try to use some other third-party controller support like Keysticks, Pinnacle Game Profiler, Xpadder, or reWASD.
That’s everything you can do to fix the God of War controller not working on PS5 or Xbox.
Do not miss to check out our next guide: How to fix Call of Duty Warzone: “Unable to access live server” error.