Currently, God of War is released on PC and many players find, there is no sound or experiencing cutting sound while playing the game. If you are also running into such a frustrating issue, don’t worry! You are not alone, there are several other players around the world who are facing the same issue. In this guide, we are going to provide you with all the possible solutions which you can try to fix God of War no sound or cutting sound issue.
How to Fix God of War Cutting Sound or No Sound issue
One of the most common reasons behind cutting or no sound issues with the game is due to poor sound driver. However, there may be several other reasons for this issue to happen and so here we have covered all the possible solutions to fix God War cutting sound or no sound issue.
Sometimes, simply restarting devices can solve several issues. So, whenever you experience cutting or no sound issue while playing God of War, simply restart the game as well as your gaming devices and the issue will be resolved.
Check Your Headphone
In case your headphone has any issue or if you have pressed its mute button mistakenly, the sound won’t come out of it. So, the first thing you should make sure it to check the basics of headphones. Check if the headphone is compatible with the game and it is connected properly. Also, make sure to check the Windows Sound Settings and select the correct output device.
Tweak Audio Device Properties
All speakers have their own frequency band range, and if they are set to the low frequency, then some sounds may stop working properly. However, it is very simple to fix this issue. You only need to re-adjust its frequency.
1. Open up Sound Settings and find Sound Control Panel
2. Double click on Default Device
3. Then, click on the Advanced tab
4. Select 24-bit, 44100 Hz which is Studio Quality
5. Lastly, save its setting and see if the issue is resolved
Update Sound Drivers
If nothing works, the last resort is to update the sound driver. In case, if you have an older sound driver, it can cause cracking or no sound issues while playing the game. Here is how you can update it.
1. Go to the Start menu and search for Device Manager
2. Next, right-click on the Audio, Output, and Input option
3. Click on Update Driver
4. Select search automatically for the updated driver software and then Windows will search automatically for the best drivers for you. Wait for sometimes until the process finishes and then the issue should be resolved
That’s all you can do to fix God of War cutting sound or no sound issue. Also check – How to fix God of War PS5 or Xbox controller not working on PC.