CoD Warzone Pacific features a brand-new map and players feel like a whole new game. But unfortunately, this new era brings a lot of trouble and disappointments for PlayStation players as from day one player are experiencing different types of errors such as Error 6039, 5476, and much more. One of the recent issues PS5 users are facing is the game is crashing and freezing a lot while playing. If you are having the same problem and can’t enjoy the game because of this problem, here we are going to discuss two temporary solutions. Let’s find out how to fix CoD Warzone Pacific crashing and freezing issues on PS5.
How to Fix CoD Warzone Pacific Crashing and Freezing on PS5
To fix CoD Warzone Pacific crashing and freezing on PS5, there are mainly two methods you can try – Disable 120hz in the PS5 settings and the next is to disable the On-Demand texture streaming within the Warzone option menu. Go through the following step-by-step guide to perform both of these methods.
Fix 1: Disable 120hz in PS5
1. Go to the PS5 Settings menu
2. Go to the Screen and Video section
3. Scroll to the “Enable 120hz Output” and disable it
4. Next, go to the Save Data and Game/App Settings page
5. Go to the Game Presets and click on Performance Mode
6. Lastly, select the Game Default option
Once done, relaunch the game and the issue should be resolved.
Fix 2: Disable On-Demand Texture Streaming
1. Open up CoD Warzone and go to the Settings menu
2. Go to the Graphics tab
3. Then, select the On-Demand Texture Streaming option
4. Lastly, turn it off and the issue would be resolved
Once you go through the above-mentioned steps, CoD Warzone Pacific crashing and freezing issues should be resolved on your PS5. However, the developers have already acknowledged this issue and so we can expect its patch soon. Meanwhile, you can try these solutions to fix CoD Warzone Pacific Crashing and Freezing on PS5. Also learn, how to fix Warzone Pacific Battle.net error code BLZBNTBGS7FFFFF01.