Clash of Clans is also popular as CoC and one of the best strategy games available for iOS and Android. But like other gaming apps, CoC also brings several issues frequently. One of the recent issues many players are facing is the black screen on iOS and Android devices. Are you also having the same black screen issue while playing Clash of Clans? Then, you’re here at the right place. Here we have gathered all the possible solutions to fix the Clash of Clans black screen on Android and iOS.
How to Fix Clash of Clans Black Screen on Android and iOS
Thankfully, there are several workarounds you can try to fix. Most of the solutions will take just a few minutes of time and the game will start running smoothly again. Here is what you need to do to fix Clash of Clans Black Screen on iOS and Android.
1. Update the version of your Operating System (OS): If you have an older OS version, you may get the black screen problem while playing Clash of Clans. So, the very first thing you need to do is to check the latest OS version available. And if it is there, we suggest getting it updated.
2. Update Android system Webview (For Android only): Android Webview is the popular system component for the Android OS. So, if you are playing CoC on iPhone, skip this method. The Webview lets Android apps display content straight inside an app from the web. In case the bug is found in the Webview component, Google can fix the issue and players can get it at the Google Playstore. So, it is essential to check the Android Webview regularly. If you find any updates, get them without delay.
3. Free up some space on your device: If your Android or iOS device doesn’t have sufficient space, this type of problem is common. You can remove some unnecessary videos, images, and large files from your device to free some space and then try to play the game.
4. Clear the cache data: Sometimes, cache data prevents the game from loading so simply clear up the cache data and try to play the game. Here is how you can do it:
For Android: Open up the CoC app >> Info >> Clear Data >> Clear Cach
For iOS: Go to iPhone’s Settings >> open CoC >> Clear cache.
5. Make sure your internet connection is stable: Sometimes, it is possible, your internet connection is not stable due to which Clash of Clans fails to load. So, the next solution is to check your mobile data or WiFi connection and make sure it is working fine.
6. Reinstall the game: If the above solutions don’t work, then the last option is to uninstall the game app completely and then install it again.
That’s everything you can do to fix Clash of Clans black screen on Android and iOS.