The new CoD: Modern Warfare Pacific update is out with some great features. In this new update, players will see major change over from Verdansk ’84 map to the Pacific Caldera map. But recently, an issue occurring on CoD: Modern Warfare affecting many players who are attempting to multiplayer mode. It happens largely on PlayStations and Xbox consoles. Here we present you with one solid solution. Many players have already solved this issue by following this method, you can also give it a try! Let’s learn how you can fix Modern Warfare Multiplayer not working problem after the Pacific update.
How to Solve Modern Warfare Modern Warfare Multiplayer Not Working after Pacific Update
Some players are suggesting buying the game again to fix this issue but we recommend going through the following method first. Here is what you need to do. To solve Modern Warfare Multiplayer not working problem, make sure you have already downloaded the following 4 packs first:
1. 6 GB – CoD Modern Warfare – Multiplayer Pack
2. 22.1 GB – CoD Modern Warfare – Multiplayer Pack 2
3 6.7 GB – CoD Modern Warfare – Multiplayer and Special Ops Pack
4. 88 GB – CoD Modern Warfare
However, many players are getting “a data pack is missing” error message when launching the game and so they can’t get into the game. Here is what you need to do to fix this problem.
1. Ignore the error message “a data pack is missing” and enter into it anyways and you will see a screen
2. Then select ‘Multiplayer/Special Ops Compatibility Pack 2’ and get it
3. Close the game and menu “Manage game and add-ons” and now select Data Pack 3
4. Now, wait for sometimes until the download completes
5. After that, reboot your console
6. After rebooting your console, you will see the name of the Data 3 pack, now will be “Multiplayer/Special Ops Compatibility Pack 2”.
That’s simply you can solve Modern Warfare Multiplayer not working issue after the Pacific update.