Although the days of Xbox Live outages and issues are all but gone, there are still various errors users might receive while playing it online such as 0x87e10bea, 0x87E107DF & 0x803F9006, and many others. In addition to these issues, in the last few days, many Xbox gamers are reporting the issue when using the Xbox live service. Players are running into an error code 0x87DD0003. Players mostly receive this particular error code while trying to login into their Xbox Live account. If you are suffering from the same error code, in this guide, you will be able to fix the Xbox error code 0x87DD0003.
Fixing Xbox Error Code 0x87DD0003
It doesn’t matter, if you are playing games on your PC or Xbox console, you are receiving the Xbox error code 0x87DD0003 because there are some issues in Xbox Live services. This issue occurs due to two main reasons – An Xbox Live service outage or you having an internet connection error.
In case of an Xbox Live service outage, make sure to check the current Xbox server status and know everything is working fine. If the servers are running fine, then there are some issues on your side.
1. Firstly, check if your internet connection is stable and working properly.
2. Try to power cycle your internet router/modem. For this, turn it off, unplug it from the socket, wait for about 3 to 5 minutes and then plug it back and power it on. Once done, try to run Xbox and the issue should be resolved.
3. In addition, you can try to uninstall the Xbox apps and then reinstall them again. This way, it will provide the latest version of your applications and will remove any possible missing or corrupted files.
4. Some players also resolved this issue by removing and re-adding their accounts.
5. If you are encountering the error code 0x87DD0003 on your PC, make sure to whitelist Xbox apps in your antivirus and Windows Firewall.
6. If nothing works, your last resort is to contact the Xbox support team and they will guide you further.
That’s everything you can do to fix the Xbox error code 0x87DD0003.
Also check – How to fix Xbox error code 80153048.