Early access open beta of MultiVersus was finally released on July 19 and players have already started enjoying the free-to-play crossover fighting game developed by Player First Games. This game is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Windows PC with cross-progression and cross-play support across all gaming platforms. However, many players are receiving errors and issues from day one such as crashing, hanging, won’t start, black screen, no in-game sound, and more. In addition to these issues, many players are now receiving an error message that says “your open beta code not working”. Or some other players receive “The code you’ve entered is invalid” and “Please check your code and try again”. If you are facing the same issue and have no idea how to fix it, go through this guide.
Fixing MultiVersus Open Beta Code Not Working Issue
In order to fix MultiVersus open beta code not working issue, you need to redeem it on Steam instead. For that, here are some simple steps to follow:
1. Open Steam and log in to your account
2. Click on “Games” on the top navigation bar
3. Select “Activate a Product on Steam”
4. Click on “Next”
5. Click on “I Agree”
5. Enter your MultiVersus open beta code
6. Once you enter your MultiVersus open beta code, click on “Next” and then click on “Finish”
7. Next, you will receive a receipt that you can print for future use by clicking on “Print Receipt”
8. This way, the MultiVersus game will be added to your Steam account but first, you will need to install the game by clicking on “Next” on the installation pop-up.
That’s how you can enter your MultiVersus open beta code and enjoy your latest intense 2v2 matches.Also check – Can you fix MultiVersus syncing account state issue