Minecraft stands out not only for the way it inspires a lot of players creatively but also because of its exceptional visuals. One of the best parts of Minecraft is that it is very simple and easy to download, install, and start enjoying the game. If you are playing on your PC, you need to download Minecraft from its launcher but many players are now facing an issue. According to multiple reports, players are complaining that the Minecraft launcher download button is not working at all due to some problem. And because of that, they are not able to download the game. Well, in the below guide, we will learn how to fix this issue.
Fix Minecraft Launcher Download Button Not Working Issue
It is frustrating when you have spared your time to download and enjoy Minecraft but you won’t be able to do that because the download button is not working. If you are among one of them, there are a couple of things you can try to fix this issue.
1. First of all, sign out from both the Xbox app and Microsoft Store. Then login back and see if the issue is fixed or not.
2. If that doesn’t work, make sure you have set the correct date and time on your PC. To check, go to your time and date settings in the system tray and then turn off the “Set time automatically” option and enter the correct time and date manually. On the same settings, also make sure you have selected the correct time zone on your PC.
3. After trying both of these methods, if you are still having the same issue, then sign out all users except yours and check if you can press the download button in the Minecraft launcher.
4. Besides, make sure your Windows is updated to the latest version.
5. In addition, make sure your Microsoft Store app is also updated to the latest version.
6. In case, nothing works, the last resort is to wait until the developer team fixes this problem from their end.
That’s it – all the potential workarounds we have covered here to fix the Minecraft Launcher download button not working issue.