Elden Ring is a true souls a game that offers several wonderful things with the open-world concept. In the Liurnia of the Lakes Region in the final Raya Lucaria Academy room, you will encounter the major third boss – Rennala, Queen of the Full Moon. She is one of the toughest bosses in Elden Ring. However, according to many recent reports, when a player starts fighting with this boss, her first shielder won’t spawn because of a bug. If that spawns and you don’t kill it as quickly as possible once you hit it, the second shielder won’t spawn. Are you having the same problem? Keep reading as we are going to give you several workarounds to fix this bug.
Fixing Elden Ring Rennala’s Shielders Not Spawning Bug
To progress the Legacy Dungeon, you will first need to kill Rennala but you can’t do it because of a bug which is quite frustrating. Don’t worry. Check out the below certain potential workarounds to fix Elden Ring Rennala’s Shielders not spawning issue.
1. One of the best and proven solutions shared by one user on Reddit is to summon your partner outside the boss’s door and enter before the summon is completed. Her bubble will start spawning and your summon can then enter after some time.
2. If that doesn’t work, simply close the game completely and relaunch it and check if the issue still persists.
3. The next thing you can try is to skip the cut scene as many players have solved this problem with this method.
4. It seems the bug appears when you play the game with your friends. So, try to play the game solo and check but the only problem with this workaround is that it will be tougher to beat Rennala boss.
5. If nothing works, then leave that particular area, play some other part of the game and then return to Rennala after some time.
That’s all for this guide on how to fix Elden Ring Rennala’s Shielders not spawning bug.