When a new player tries to play Free Fire for the first time, he/she usually plays the game in a guest account but Free Fire is a very addictive and reliable game and after playing it for a few hours, players spend most of the time on it. However, most of the players don’t want to lose their progress in the game. But the main issue here is that the guest mode doesn’t store the data in cloud storage and so in case your phone is damaged or lost, you won’t get your progress and other items back. In that case, it is very important to link or bind your game to your social media account. Here in this guide, we will learn why it is vital to bind your account in FF and what are the steps to do it.
Reasons to Bind Your Account in Free Fire
– Once you bind your account to a social account, your profile will be stored forever.
– Even if you change your gaming device in the future, your important data such as in-game purchases and saved games can be retrieved from the account. You only need to log in using the same account details again with which you linked your game earlier.
– In addition, you will also get rewards such as in-game currency and skins.
After reading these points, you must be eager to bind your account in FF. Let’s find out how to do it in this guide.
How to Bind Account in Free Fire
If you are going to play Free Fire for a long period of time, then you should not miss linking your game with your social media account. Here is the complete step-by-step guide to doing it.
1. Open up the game and then click on the “Sign in with Facebook” option and put in your log-in details.
2. If you want to link it with another social media account, then click on the “More” option and select your preferred social media platform and then enter your log-in details.
If you are playing FF as a Guest:
1. Open up the game and enter the lobby.
2. Click on the “Settings” option.
3. In the “Basic” tab, under the “Account” section, you will see the “Other Logins”.
4. Tap on your preferred social media platform and then enter your log-in details.
That’s how you can bind or link your social media account in Free Fire.