The latest action role-playing FPS game Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is here. You will love this game as it offers a rewarding adventure filled with imaginative bosses and goofy characters. However, some unfortunate players are experiencing Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is crashing at startup which is very frustrating where you are eager to try your hands on this latest action role-playing FPS and you can’t access the game because of this issue. Well, there is a workaround you can try to get rid of this issue.
Fixing Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Crashes on Startup Issue
One of the users on Reddit has tried the following solution and it worked so give it a try and fix Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands crashes on startup issue. Go through the below quick step-by-step guide.
1. First of all, press Win + R to open the run dialogue box and type “%localappdata%\Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands\Saved”
2. There you will find 3 files, delete all of them and relaunch the game
3. Just make sure your CPU is not overclocked or your game may start crashing again
4. Also, try to reset your Bios to factory default and delete the files one more time
5. Once done, relaunch the game and it will work just fine
The same user also suggested turning off XMP and the issue will be fixed without turning off any other overclocking.
That’s everything you can do to fix Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands crashes on startup issues.