Lost Ark has already picked more than 1,300,000 players and so certainly caused overcrowded servers through all regions. Amazon Games are putting efforts to expand the capacities of the servers but it seems, they are not sufficient and so servers-related issues in Lost Ark are common. If you are not able to connect to Lost Ark or any other Amazon Games service, you are not alone. Such issues occur when the game has a lot of traffic. According to multiple reports, players are encountering the following error codes which are pretty common.
– Error 10027
Such error codes making fans crazy as they’re not able to connect or access the game. Moreover, they have no idea how to fix them. Well, if you are suffering from any of these error codes, go through the following steps to get rid of them.
1. One of the first things you should make sure of is to check the current server status. If the servers are down due to maintenance or outage, nothing to worry about. These errors will get resolved automatically once the services are back online.
2. The next thing you can do is to simply restart the game and check if the issue is resolved or not
3. Restart your computer and console
4. Use different network connections. If you are using a WiFi connection, try to connect the game through Ethernet
5. Check NAT and ports and make sure, they don’t have any issues
If nothing works, don’t worry! Such issues resolve automatically in a few minutes.
That’s all for this guide on how to fix Lost Ark Server Crash Errors PKTPing, PKTMove, 10027 Errors. Read more: How to fix Lost Ark server error 10010 server authentication error.