Kena Bridge of Spirits features extensive visual graphics so that players can enjoy this remarkable game on their high-end devices. But it looks like PlayStation users are not able to enjoy this game fully. According to multiple reports around the world, players are reporting their game is crashing on their PS consoles. Here are some of the reasons why Kena Bridge of Spirits is crashing on PS4 and PS5 consoles:
– Hardware failure
– Virus infection
– Outdated game update
– Poor internet connection
– Random bugs
– Faulty hard drive
– Outdated firmware
– Console overheating
Luckily, there are certain solutions you can try to fix Kena Bridge of Spirits crashing on PS4 and PS5 consoles.
How to Fix Kena Bridge of Spirits Crashing on PlayStation Consoles
In Kena Bridge of Spirits, the crashing issue may reside within the game or in the system. So, here we are going to give you solutions that are practical and straightforward. Go through the following solutions to fix Kena Bridge of Spirits crashing on PS4/PS5 consoles.
Check system update
The first remedy is to check the system updates on the PS4 and PS5 before trying any solution. If your system is outdated, it can build up several issues. Following are some simple steps to follow:
1. Open up the in-game settings menu on your PS console
2. Then select System Software Update and check for available updates and complete the update process
3. Once it is done, restart the system and try to launch and play the game
Delete saved game data
If the game has any missing or corrupted game data, it can cause multiple issues including crashing on the console. So, deleting saved game data can be the best solution. Here is how to do it.
1. Open up in-game Settings and select Storage
2. Go to Saved Data >> Kena Bridge of Spirits
3. Open the Options button and select the saved game data files
4. Press Delete and confirm
5. Once it is done, reboot your console
Thus, all the locally saved game data files will be deleted from your PS console but nothing to worry about since you are playing it online, your game data will be there.
Rebuild database for PS4 or PS5
This is one of the quickest ways to solve potential problems. To do this, shut down your console completely and unplug the power cable. Then wait for 2 to 3 minutes and then plug in all the power cables and turn on the console. This way, all the cached data will be removed automatically.
In case, this doesn’t solve the issue, then go through the following steps to rebuild the database.
1. Press the Power Button on your PS console until it sounds 2 beeps
2. This way, the console will start in the Safe Mode. Then connect your controller to the USB and press the PS button on your controller
3. Now you will have an option called ‘Rebuild Database’
4. Next, select Rebuild Database and confirm
5. Now, it will take some time to rebuild the database on your PS4/PS5.
6. Once it is down, reboots your console normally
Reinstall the game
After performing all of the above solutions, if you are still facing the same crashing issue on your PS, then you need to uninstall the game completely and then install it again. This option may fix the Kena Bridge of Spirits crashing issues on the PS4 or PS5 console.
Reset the console
If nothing works, the last option is to perform the factory console reset. Here is what you need to do:
1. Go to the Settings menu on your PS console
2. Next select the ‘Initialization’ tab and select ‘Initialize PS4/PS5’
3. Select ‘Full’
4. Now, your console will start processing the factory data reset. It may take a long time but let it be completed
5. Once done, do not forget to reboot the system and the issue should be resolved.
That’s it for this guide on how to fix Kena Bridge of Spirits crashing on PlayStation consoles.