God of War is finally released on PC on 14th Jan and players are rushing to take part in the journey of Atreus and Kratos. However, many players are experiencing some bugs and glitches while playing the PC version of God of War. From day one, players are getting not enough memory issues and controller not working issue. One of the recent issues players are facing is the “d3d Feature Level 11_1” error. However, its solution is simple and quick. Here we present you a complete step-by-step guide to fix God of War “d3d Feature Level 11_1” error.
How to Fix God of War “d3d Feature Level 11_1” Error
If you are having d3d Feature Level 11_1” error while playing God of War, there may be a problem with your DirectX. However, its solution is very simple and easy. Go through the following steps to get it fixed.
1. First of all, click on this link and download “dxvk-1.9.3.tar.gz” file on the page which you will find under the Assets
2. Once you get that file, click on the “Show in Folder tab” and extract that file to a folder and open it
3. Now, go to C drive >> Users >> user >> downloads >> dxvk-1.9.3 >> dxvk-1.9.3 >> x64 and copy all the files from this folder
4. Next, open up your Steam client and right-click on the game – God of War
5. Select Properties and go to the Local Files
6. Then, click on browse and it will take you to the God of War folder
7. Paste all the files in the Game folder
8. That’s it – Now, relaunch the game, and the d3d Feature Level 11_1 error issue should be fixed
That’s all you can do to fix the God Of War “d3d Feature Level 11_1” error.