Genshin Impact is one of the enormously popular and widely played online RPG games. However, in the online gaming era, you can experience various bugs, errors, and issues. And so, Genshin Impact is also not immune to such issues and throws errors like high ping issues on PS4, PC, Android or error code 9907, and more. Recently, many players are reporting Genshin Impact launcher is not working on iOS, Android, and PC and so the game is completely unplayable. If you are facing the same issue, here is how you can fix it.
Fixing Genshin Impact Windows Launcher
Before you jump onto the following troubleshooting methods, it is advisable to first check the minimum system requirements to run this game properly. If that doesn’t, you might face a crashing issue while launching or playing Genshin Impact. miHoYo has recommended having a minimum of 35 GB of available storage space, 8 GB RAM, and at least an Intel Core i5 processor.
Let’s assume, your system meets the minimum requirements, following some of the best things you can try to fix the Genshin Impact launcher not working issue on iOS, Android, and PC.
1. Firstly, simply restart your computer and check if the issue is solved or not.
2. Next, make sure all the system’s drivers are up to date. An outdated graphics driver can prevent the launcher from running or working properly.
3. If there is any issue in your connection, you might experience the Genshin Impact launcher not working. So, make sure your internet connection is working fine and stable.
4. If you are using a VPN while playing Genshin Impact, then disable it and try if the issue is fixed. On the other hand, if you are not using a VPN service, then use one and the issue should be fixed.
5. In addition, go to the game directory and click on “launcher.exe” to run the Genshin Impact launcher.
6. Also, in the game directory, search for the “vcredust2013_x64.exe” file and double-click on it to install. Then go to the Microsoft official website, then download and install the latest “VC_redist.x64.exe” and relaunch the game.
7. Next, make sure the game is running as an administrator. Right-click on the game from your desktop and then click on “Run as administrator”.
8. Also, make sure your anti-virus software is not blocking Genshin Impact from launching. In that case, simply add “Genshin Impact” to the whitelist in your anti-virus software and the issue should be fixed.
9. Close or remove any unnecessary apps or software running in the background.
Fixing Genshin Impact iOS Launcher
Whether you are playing Genshin Impact on your iPad or iPhone, make sure your device has an iOS 9 or later version. Also, make sure to have a minimum of 8 GB of free space for the game.
1. Firstly, close the game completely and then relaunch it.
2. If that doesn’t work, close the game and restart your device.
3. Also, make sure your phone or tablet doesn’t have any pending updates including the game.
4. Lastly, delete “Genshin Impact” and then reinstall it. It will clear any firmware, and then reinstalling the game will make sure to install the latest version of the game.
Fixing Genshin Impact Android Launcher
If you have an Android device, make sure to have a minimum of 8 GB of free space, and 3 GB RAM, and must be Android version 7.0 or above.
1. To fix the Android launcher issue in Genshin Impact, close down the game completely. And then launch it again.
2. Close any unnecessary apps running in the background and then run the game.
3. Try to run the game with minimum graphic settings.
4. Clear up the cache and local files. For this, go to Settings >> Apps >> Genshin Impact. There you will find a “Storage and Cache” option. Now, you need to clear the cache and local data. Then you will need to download additional files again.
5. If nothing works, uninstall the game completely and then reinstall it.
That’s everything you can do to fix the Genshin Impact launcher not working issue on iOS, Android, and PC.
Also check – How to fix Genshin Impact error code 4201.