Genshin Impact is an amazing open-world adventure available for various gaming platforms. For most of the users, the game works smoothly without any issues. But some players receive various errors and bugs with the game from day one. Currently, many players are experiencing verification errors on their PC. There are multiple reasons for this issue happen. But the fact is, it occurs consistently with every update to the game. Thankfully, there are certain methods you can try to fix the Genshin Impact game files error on PC.
Fixing Genshin Impact Game Files Verification or Download Error on PC
Many players have tried several workarounds to fix Genshin Impact game files verification or download errors on PC so even you can give it a try.
1. Allow Genshin Impact admin privilege: One of the first things you should do is to allow Genshin Impact administrator rights on the PC. For this:
– Right-click on the game’s executable file and then select Properties
– Then click on the Compatibility tab and check the box “Run this program as an administrator”
– Next, relaunch the game and check if the issue is resolved or not
2. The next best solution you can try is to disable your antivirus temporarily and check if that makes any difference.
3. If any game files are corrupted, you may receive this issue so, you can also try to uninstall the game completely and then reinstall it.
4. Use the VPN service and download the game file again. This method also can be helpful if you are not able to connect to the server in your region.
5. Lastly, attempt to unzip the downloaded game files manually and don’t use the launcher. For this:
– Find out and open the Genshin Impact game folder
– Unzip the Genshin Impact compressed file to the same location
– Go to the unzipped folder and run the game
That’s all you can do to fix Genshin Impact game files verification or download error on PC.