Genshin Impact – One of the popular action role-playing games by miHoYo offers hours of fun, a regular flow of new content, and striking art design. However, no game is bug-free and Genshin Impact is also no exception. In this game, most of the issues happen in the battles or missions and events. Recently, many players are facing a new issue – Error 0x7e – Plugins: Failed to load error. It seems, this issue mostly happens during cutscenes and it interferes directly with the gameplay. If you are also running into the same issue, here is how you can fix it.
Fixing Genshin Impact Error 0x7e – Plugins: Failed to Load Error
To find out the root cause and solution for the 0x7e error code is quite complicated as the same error pops up on Windows even when you are not playing this game. However, here we have covered all the possible solutions to fix Genshin impact 0x7e error code “Plugins: Failed to load error.”
1. Reinstall the Media Feature Pack on PC: Go to Settings >> Apps >> Apps and Features >> Optional Features >> Add a Feature. Search for the Media Feature Pack which you will find under “Optional Features”. In order to enable this setting, restart your computer.
2. Make sure to enable the MiHoYo launcher. In case, it’s been disabled, enable it again.
3. If you are playing the game via Epic Games, then reinstall the Epic Games launcher and check if the error is gone or not.
4. In addition, also check if the firewall is not blocking the game.
5. The next thing you can do is verify the integrity of the game files. Many times, the process completes automatically. But if that doesn’t happen, then go to Settings >> Game resources >> Repair Game files >> Repair now. Once done, relaunch the game and check that the issue should be fixed.
6. If nothing works, the last resort is to contact the MiHoYo customer support team. You can write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
That’s everything you can do to fix Genshin Impact 0x76 error code Plugins: Failed to load error.