FIFA 22 by EA Sports features revolutionary new HyperMotion gameplay technology on Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5, and Stadia. The Career Mode is one of the modes in FIFA 22 that offers players the chance to play a lifelong football career which is divided into two different zones – Player Career and Manager Career. However, players are reporting their progress is not saving in Career Mode due to some bugs. If you are facing the same issue, here is how you can fix FIFA 22 Career Mode not saving.
How to Fix FIFA 22 Career Mode Not Saving
Once players start playing through a few seasons in the single-player game mode, they notice all of their custom tactics, progress, and signing are not saved and go to waste. They receive an error message that says “personal settings 1 failed to load’. Fortunately, there are some fixes which we are going to talk about in this guide.
Career Mode save options in FIFA 22
Here is how you can save your game in Career Mode in FIFA 22.
– On PC: Once you get into the game, you’ll need to press the S button on your keyboard to save the game. Then you’ll need to come to the “Create New Career” and then save it. Here you can also select the saved game files.
– On Xbox: Press the X button to save your game.
– On PlayStation: Press the Square button to save the game
How to Fix “Personal settings 1” error in FIFA 22 Career Mode
This error occurs usually if your controller is disconnected, or EA server drops and your account is not connected, or the internet is down. When you see the error message “Personal settings 1” error, the first thing you’ll need to do is to create a second save the file with a different career mode name which is very important. Here is how you can do it.
1. Launch FIFA 22 Career Mode
2. Press X and save the game, and then click on “Create new Career” to create a newly saved file
3. Enter any new name of the new Career Mode and press “Save”
4. Now, you can use this new file as the main Career Mode
Once done, whenever you want to save your Career Mode, you will need to create the new file and keep other files as it is. In case, your saved file doesn’t load, turn off your console immediately and then restart your game.
That’s all for this guide on how to fix FIFA 22 Career Mode not saving issue.