Elden is finally here and players can now download and enjoy this most-awaited action role-playing game of 2022. But, many players are not impressed with the game as they are experiencing several issues and bugs with the game. Developers have also apologized after hundreds of issues and bugs reported by players. Well, players are now reporting invisible enemy bugs where they can’t see enemies and so they are not able to beat them. Thankfully, there are some workarounds you can try to fix Elden Ring invisible enemies bug on PC.
Fixing Elden Ring: Invisible Enemies Bug on PC
It doesn’t matter how fast a player was to pick up the roles in the game, it is impossible to defeat an invisible enemy which is quite frustrating and time taking. Check out the following workarounds to fix this issue.
1. The very first thing you can do is to reload the area by saving the game and restarting it. The invisible enemies bug can be fixed simply with this trick.
2. Update your graphics card drivers. Go to the official website of NVIDIA or AMD depending on your GPU and get the latest updates.
3. You can also verify the integrity of the game files to fix invisible enemies bugs on PC. Here are some simple steps to follow:
– Restart your PC and launch Steam
– Next, go to the Library and right-click on the game, and select “Properties”
– Go to the Local Files tab and then click on the “Verify integrity of game files”
– Wait for some time until the process completes
4. Lowering the graphics settings may also work for many players so you can also give it a try.
That’s it – These are all the potential workarounds you can try to fix invisible enemies bug in Elden Ring. Though, these are not the solid or hotfix to solve the issue. If nothing works, wait for some more days until the developers release a new patch.