Diablo Immortal is the brand-new action role-playing game by Blizzard Entertainment. Undoubtedly, the core action RPG gameplay of Diablo Immortal is the strongest feature of the title. But like other massive titles, this game also has several issues and bugs like crashes, won’t start, hangs, and much more. Recently, many players are attempting to install the game but they are running to an error that says – “Unable to install Diablo Immortal” or “Unable to Patch Diablo Immortal”. If this error is irritating you, we have a few potential solutions to fix this frustrating issue.
Fixing Diablo Immortal Unable to Install or Patch Error
If you are running into Diablo Immortal unable to install or patch error, there are several reasons for this error to occur. Now the game is available for mobile devices and its size is 1.5 GB but it is expected that its size will be increased as the game is becoming bigger and bigger. And because of this problem, many players are not able to install and patch the game. If you are also unable to install the game on your PC, tablet, or phone, here is what you need to do to fix this issue.
The Blizzard team is aware of this issue and so they have suggested a few actions to try to fix or bypass this issue.
1. If the Alpha or Beta version of Diablo Immortal is installed on your device, it might cause some issues. So first of all, make sure to delete them and then install the full version of the game.
2. Also, make sure your device meets the minimum system requirements to install the game properly.
3. Next, check if your operating system is not outdated. If it is, update it to the latest version.
4. Try to clear up any Diablo Immortal app data or cache through your app storage in your device settings.
5. Ensure to have sufficient free space on your device before installation which requires around 2 GB of space.
6. If you are attempting to install or patch the game using Wi-Fi, make sure it has a proper fast speed and the connection is stable otherwise the game won’t download properly.
7. Besides, also make sure the payment method you set on your Google Play Account must be from the same region you have downloaded the game.
8. After trying all of these methods, if you are still running into the same issue, then the last resort is to uninstall the game completely, restart your device, and then install the game again.
That’s all you can do to fix Diablo Immortal unable to install or patch error.
Also check – How to fix Diablo Immortal no sound issue on iOS.