Destiny 2 is the popular sci-fi shooter game by Bungie. But like any other game, there are some moments in this game where you will find error codes popping up and you won’t be able to play further. Some of the error codes have been fixed by the devs but some errors are still troubling players.
Since the last few days, many players see an error code Beet, and players have no idea what to do to fix it. If you want to get rid of the error code Beet in Destiny 2, check out the below potential workarounds.
1. First of all, make sure your internet connection is stable and working fine.
2. The next thing you can do is to reset your router or use a wired connection and check if you are still receiving the Beet error code.
3. If you are playing Destiny 2 on Xbox or PlayStation, try to restart your console and also reset the cache.
4. If you are playing the game on your PC, make sure to update all the drivers.
5. Besides, close all other running background applications and software before starting Destiny 2.
6. You may also receive a Beet error code if you join a private match with 12 players. In that case, you can try to join a friend from your friend list.
If nothing works, wait patiently until the technical team of Bungie releases a new patch fixing this issue.
That’s all we have to fix the Beet error code in Destiny 2.
Also check Destiny 2: Witch Queen – A Major Anteater error in Vow of the Disciple Raid – Devs acknowledged.