Developers have recently released an update in Warzone Pacific on December 8 but there are several issues players are still facing including crashing the game. One of the latest issues that arise in CoD: Warzone is error code 47 or SPAN. And when this error code appears, the game crashes completely and players can’t access the game at all. Well, there are a few workarounds you can try to fix CoD Warzone Pacific error code 47 SPAN on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S.
Fixing Warzone Pacific Error Code 47: SPAN
According to multiple reports, players are not able to launch the game on both PS5 and Xbox Series X|S console platforms. Fortunately, we have a couple of potential workarounds to fix this issue. Without any further ado, let’s get straight into the solutions.
For PlayStation users:
1. Turn off your PS console completely
2. Launch the console in “Safe Mode” (For this: Hold down the power button until you hear a beeping noise)
3. Then select “Rebuild Database”
4. Wait for some time until the scan completes
After performing these steps, game files will be repaired and you won’t receive error code 47: SPAN. In case that doesn’t work, try the following steps:
1. Go to the “System Storage”
2. Select “Saved Data” and then select Warzone
3. After accessing it, remove all saved data for Warzone
4. Restart PlayStation and relaunch the game
For Xbox users:
Unfortunately, there are no particular ways to fix this issue on Xbox. But, you can completely uninstall the game and download it again and check if the issue is resolved or not.
That’s all we have to fix Warzone Pacific error code 47: SPAN.